You’ve decided, for any of a number of reasons, it’s time to sell your beloved home. Will you opt, to be your best friend, or worst enemy, based on the actions, you either choose to do, or avoid? In over a decade, as a Licensed Salesperson, in the State of New York, I have observed, how some homeowners, significantly help and assist their cause, while others, take actions, which often appear, at odds with, their best interests! This article will briefly examine, using the mnemonic approach, whether you are prepared for SELLING your home.
1. Strong points; system; staging: Will you be willing to objectively examine, your strong points/ assets, while admitting areas of weakness? Why would someone want to purchase the house? What is different/ better/ unique, about the home, which might help its marketing efforts? Will you commit to listening to, and adopting the system, your selected, professional, real estate agent, recommends, so you and your agent, proceed, on the same page? Will staging benefit the possibilities of selling the house, at the best possible price, in the shortest period of time, and with the least hassle?
2. Emphasis: Discuss your home, in detail, with your agent, and come to a meeting – of – the – minds, regarding the best place, to put the emphasis! How will you determine that, and how will you determine, what to emphasize?
3. Listen: You want your real estate agent to effectively listen to what you want, so doesn’t it make sense, for you to use effective listening, and maximize the potential, for effectively marketing your property?
4. Learn: Commit to learning from what your agent tells you, so you do what will be helpful, to successfully completing the sales process!
5. Impression; ideas: What will be the first impression, potential buyers might experience? How will you effectively distinguish your house from the competition? Will you listen to the professional ideas, offered by your agent?
6. Needs; nuances: Will you objectively consider, evaluate, and pay close attention to the needs, of marketing your house, effectively? Is there a specific niche, which might be the ideal market, and what nuances, might your agent’s marketing plan, include?
7. Get it done: Selling a home, in the real estate market, must be a proactive, well – considered activity, which considers how to best get it sold! How will you and your agent, get it done?
Don’t just say, you want to sell your home! Are you ready, willing and able to do what’s necessary, and, truly, prepared, for SELLING your house?Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg